CLINICAL DIRECTOR – EUGENE M. COHEN, DD, F.C.A.D.
Clinical Director of Cohen Cosmetic And Emergency Denture Clinics Eugene M. Cohen, DD, F.C.A.D. had earned an undergraduate degree as a Marine/Navy Radar Systems Engineer in 1973. Shortly after he has served 2 years in the Navy as a LT(N) Team Leader.
He is a graduate of the prestigious Faculty of Denturism, School Of Dental Health in Toronto, Canada, where he received first-rate dental clinical and technological training in all aspects of General, Cosmetic and Emergency Denturism.
After graduating as a Denture Specialist in 1982, he opened his Cosmetic & Emergency Denture Clinics in Toronto, Ontario with the emphasis on a total oro-facial rehabilitation through design, fabrication, fitting & repair of cosmetic full, cosmetic immediate dentures, cosmetic flexible partial, pediatric flexible partial dentures and implant retained/supported cosmetic over dentures and bridges.
Having achieved certain high standards of experience and expertise in the practice of Denturism he was duly appointed a Fellow Of The Canadian Academy Of Denturism in March 21, 1994. With all the rights and obligations appurtenant thereto including the use after his name the designation F.C.A.D.
Between 1995 and 1999, he studied core legal subjects at the University Of London, Law School, U.K., swatting for his exams in the advanced external LL.B program.
Through a combination of state of the art technology, sensible treatment plans and genuine devotion to the unique needs of each patient, this Denture Specialist preserves healthy teeth and gums, alleviates oral discomfort and improves the appearance of smiles on a daily basis. He has applied his unique blend of artistic and technical skills to produce durable and aesthetic results in thousands of patients. A fully licensed and certified by CDO Denture Specialist with a grasp of the most innovative non-invasive new cosmetic denture procedures, he is dedicated to lifelong learning through continuing education courses. He has special interest, skill, and knowledge about design, fabrication and fitting of Flexible Partial Dentures and Short Span Removable Flexible Bridges.
He has had invented several new dental clinical and technological procedures. He has written numerous clinical articles in peer reviewed dental publications.
Eugene M. Cohen, DD, F.C.A.D. is licensed and certified to practice Denturism by the College of Denturists of Ontario (CDO) since 1982. He is a former long standing consultant on Denturism to North York Hospital and is a past and present member of the following professional groups:
- College of Denturists of Ontario, CDO, 1982
- Discipline Committee, CDO- 2008,2009, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fitness to Practice Committee,CDO- 2008, 2009, 2015, 2016
- Denturist Association of Ontario, DAO, 1982
- Denturist Association of Canada, DAC, 1982
- Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Denturism, F.C.A.D., 1994
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, AAID, 2010
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist, ICOI, and IMPLANT PROSTHETIC Section, ICOI, 2010
- Quality Assurance Assessor for the College of Denturists of Ontario, CDO- 2009, 2010,2017. QA Committee Member 2015
- Provincial Licence Board Examiner for the College of Denturists of Ontario, CDO- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Chief Provincial Licence Board Examiner for the College of Denturists of Ontatio, CDO- 2009
- Provincial Licence Board Theoretical Examinations Writer for the College of Denturists of Ontario, CDO- 2013, 2015