CLINICAL DIRECTOR -E. M. COHEN, DD, F.C.A.D.
Clinical Director of Cohen Cosmetic And Emergency Denture Clinics Eugene M. Cohen, DD, F.C.A.D. had earned an undergraduate degree as a Marine/Naval Radar Systems Engineer in 1973. Shortly after he has served 2 years in the Sea Reserve Services as the LT(N) Team Leader.
He is a graduate of the prestigious Faculty of Denturism, School Of Dental Health in Toronto, Canada, where he received first-rate dental clinical and technological training in all aspects of General, Cosmetic and Emergency Denturism.
After graduating as a Denturist in 1982, he opened his Cosmetic & Emergency Denture Clinics in Toronto, Ontario with the emphasis on a total oro-facial rehabilitation through design, fabrication, fitting & repair of cosmetic full, cosmetic immediate dentures, cosmetic flexible partial adult and cosmetic pediatric flexible partial dentures, implant retained/supported cosmetic over dentures and cosmetic removable flexible short span bridges.
Having achieved certain high standards of experience and expertise in the practice of Denturism he was duly appointed a Fellow Of The Canadian Academy Of Denturism in March 21, 1994. With all the rights and obligations appurtenant thereto including the use after his name the designation F.C.A.D.
Between 1995 and 1999, he studied core legal subjects at the University Of London, Law School, U.K., swatting for his exams in the advanced external LL.B program.
Through a combination of state of the art technology, sensible treatment plans and genuine devotion to the unique needs of each patient, this Specialist in Denturism preserves healthy teeth and gums, alleviates oral discomfort and improves the appearance of smiles on a daily basis. He has applied his unique blend of artistic and technical skills to produce durable and aesthetic results in thousands of patients. He is fully licensed and registered by the CDO in Ontario since 1982. As a registered Denturist with a grasp of the most innovative non-invasive new cosmetic denture procedures, he is dedicated to lifelong learning through continuing education courses.
The area of focus in his practice, among other denture related treatments, is the design, fabrication and fitting of Cosmetic Flexible Partial Dentures and Cosmetic Short Span Flexible Removable Bridges. He is an expert in his field.
He has had invented several new dental clinical and technological procedures. He has written numerous clinical articles in peer reviewed dental publications.
Eugene M. Cohen, DD, F.C.A.D. is licensed and registered in Ontario since 1982 to practice as a Denturist by the College of Denturists of Ontario (CDO). He is a former long standing consultant on Denturism to North York Hospital and is a past and present member of the following professional groups:
- College of Denturists of Ontario, CDO, 1982
- Discipline Committee, CDO- 2008, 2009, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Inquiries, Complaints & Reports Committee (ICRC) , CDO-2017, 2018, 2022
- Fitness to Practice Committee, CDO- 2008, 2009, 2015, 2016, 2021
- Denturist Association of Ontario, DAO, 1982
- Denturist Association of Canada, DAC, 1982
- Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Denturism, F.C.A.D., 1994
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, AAID, 2010
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, ICOI, and IMPLANT PROSTHETIC Section, ICOI, 2010
- Quality Assurance Assessor for the College of Denturists of Ontario, CDO- 2009, 2010,2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- QA, Committee, CDO- 2015
- Provincial License Board Examiner for the College of Denturists of Ontario, CDO- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Chief Provincial License Board Examiner for the College of Denturists of Ontario, CDO- 2009
- Provincial License Board Theoretical Examinations Writer for the College of Denturists of Ontario, CDO- 2013, 2015
We respect your privacy. We will not willfully disclose any individually identifiable information about you to any third party without first receiving your permission, as explained in this privacy statement. Furthermore, we do not specifically target children under the age of 16, nor do we knowingly collect, without parental consent, individually identifiable information from such children.
What Information Do We Collect?
We do not collect any personal information other than that which is specifically and knowingly provided to us. The collection and disclosure of any personal information is protected and remain within the scope of our practice.
Consent and Changes to this Privacy Statement?
By using our site or services, you consent to the use of your information within the scope of Cohen Cosmetic And Emergency Clinics Denture Practice as it has been outlined in this privacy statement. We may decide to change this privacy statement from time to time. If and when we do, we will post the changes on this page so that you are always aware of the information we use.
Effective Sept.15, 2015
Cosmetic oral rehabilitation with gum veneer